• Announcements

• Banlish

Welcome to the Forums   12/30/2016

Welcome to our Community Forums! Please take a moment to register and have a look around. We hope you enjoy your visit!  
Banlish

So what game next for the stream?

Okay so I'm going to be TRYING out a new game this Tuesday that is a survival game.  I'm not sure WHICH game it'll be and I'm trying to get some people to try, whatever game it is, with maybe Mike Sully or a few other people that just want to give the game a shot while we sit back and just check the game out.   

Atm my picks are possibly.

1.  The forest

2.  Miscreated

3. Frozen state 

4.  Subsistance (single player only)

5.  Dead State (single player)

Let me know what YOU want to see, tell me your game and why, I'd love to do something YOU guys want to see.

• Upvote 1

now obviously i would love to see you play any of these games, but i think a "change of pace" is due. "Zombie" games are fun but one can get burned out of them just as easy.

I can't pick just one, but i'll give a couple reasons as to why i've narrowed it down to these two (Both of which are on my to-be-played list as well)

Subsistance  -  still survival but pits you against mother nature, although it's not multiplayer i think it will still make for a fun time in stream and keep the chat engaged

Miscreated - not "zombies" per se, but not focused just on surviving against mutants. you get a lot of PvP action and don't have to focus on building a major base just to stay alive. also this game has FREAKING DRIVEABLE VEHICLES MAN.  this will be a great change of pace as well IMO.

either game you choose i think i speak for the majority of viewers when i saw we'll be there to watch and support as much as we can and enjoy every second of it :)

• Upvote 2

Oh you can suggest anything survival, we seem to do REALLY well on survival/exploration/looting.  Zombies don't have to be part of it by any means :)

I like the idea of exploring something new, hell even Osiris is on the table.

• Upvote 1

I vote The Forest: 

That game looks like 7 days on steroids when the cannibals come out and looks really fun.

The Graphics look amazing.

Being part of a Team looks essential.

Miscreated:

Looks more like H1Z1 and Day Z and seems like you would get greived a lot by other players.

Frozen State:

The Diablo style camera would drive me nuts.

• Upvote 2

Life is feudal is a very real possibility, the main thing I guess I should say, if no one streams the game and no one watches it, it isn't something I can do for a long time.  Stream killers are still a thing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Banlish said:

Life is feudal is a very real possibility, the main thing I guess I should say, if no one streams the game and no one watches it, it isn't something I can do for a long time.  Stream killers are still a thing.

^ Another reason for The Forest had to look the other 2 up but have seen The Forest in action

• Upvote 2

Ideally I'd like something people want to watch, I can explore and loot and not die every 2 minutes because that's 'awesome game play'  the thing is a ton of that doesn't work anymore if you include that it's semi new.

That's why I'm asking ;)

• Upvote 1

For games on that list i think you would enjoy The Forest the most.

as for games i would recommend. i would give StoneHearth a try. kinda  3d dwarf fortress/ rimworld. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Frobond said:

For games on that list i think you would enjoy The Forest the most.

as for games i would recommend. i would give StoneHearth a try. kinda  3d dwarf fortress/ rimworld. 

I've really wanted to give StoneHearth a try too, it looks SOOO good now too ;)

StoneHearth is fun but a bit too cutesy for my tastes, would love to see some Factorio or Terraria played at some point.

Since we already seen the new game and I have to say it was fun to watch you and Mike right up to blowing up the car in miscreated now I have to ask did Anyone clip it

You're welcome...I keep replaying it...I freaking LOSE IT over this clip LMAO My stomach hurts to bad from laughing I have tears down my face....

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pambolina21 said:

You're welcome...I keep replaying it...I freaking LOSE IT over this clip LMAO My stomach hurts to bad from laughing I have tears down my face....

Yeah that was funny but him blowing up the car with them both in it and Mike screaming bannnnlish

2 minutes ago, Raventhorne said:

Yeah that was funny but him blowing up the car with them both in it and Mike screaming bannnnlish

oh oh oh! Sorry I was just so obsessed with this clip...lol...NO I never did clip it cause I wasn't there for it, maybe someone else did and I'll find out :D

1 minute ago, Pambolina21 said:

oh oh oh! Sorry I was just so obsessed with this clip...lol...NO I never did clip it cause I wasn't there for it, maybe someone else did and I'll find out :D

Hehe yeah my side are hurting as well we need to get frosttyn in this game with them to make it really nutty