• Announcements

• Banlish

Welcome to the Forums   12/30/2016

Welcome to our Community Forums! Please take a moment to register and have a look around. We hope you enjoy your visit!  
Banlish

So what game next for the stream?

Just now, Raventhorne said:

Hehe yeah my side are hurting as well we need to get frosttyn in this game with them to make it really nutty

Acutually what I will do is go through the VOD and clip it myself...it won't take as long and I really wanna see it...lol

Yea perhaps she'd like this game....

Btw, Miscreated was NOT the game that this thread is focused on.  I'm still looking for ideas, Miscreated was simply because MikeSully and I already own it and we wanted to give it a shot.  I still need more input and ideas.

• Upvote 1

How about Wurm? would be  lot of fun with a bunch of people, building a city and eventually towns and outposts.

Looks like there is something there for most player types, Builders, Crafters, Miners, explorers and fighters.

• Upvote 1

It's about time you tried out miscreated. I could watch you stack blocks in minecraft for a bit too. I know you don't play the game type but we can go old school and I can snipe you all with my pistol in CoD4.

On 1/18/2017 at 4:49 AM, Apoc said:

How about Wurm? would be  lot of fun with a bunch of people, building a city and eventually towns and outposts.

Looks like there is something there for most player types, Builders, Crafters, Miners, explorers and fighters.

Linky?

7 hours ago, Geffren67 said:

HI, I would enjoy any of the top 3 :)

1.  The forest

2.  Miscreated

3. Frozen state (this would be a change of pace)

Thanks

All of them are good suggestions, +1 for suggesting http://store.steampowered.com/app/270270/  Frozen State.   I like the looks of it, but it's probably more of a Youtube type thing (yes we're getting there slowly)

Greetings, I'm new here, I'll write an introduction later in the proper thread.

I'd like to see the forest, it has come a very long way since its initial alpha build and is by now pretty much feature complete, I'd say.

It used to have desync issues which it doesn't have anymore, multiplayer is playable without any issues, all the survival mechanics

work and are well done, hunting is a ton of fun and there are a lot of available items in the game by now.

The building system works really well, even the dynamic buildings work. The only minor gripe that I have with the game is that

the difficulty kind of stalls after about 30 hours of gametime on a savefile (depending on how fast you advance ofc).

The ambience in the game is brilliant, you'd have to hear the nights for yourself :D

I'm definitely interested in The Forest too, I've played with Mike and seen it played numerous time, I'd actually like to see the FINALE of the game eventually. But it's fun to play and would love to play more with my favorite people! 

• Upvote 1

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 11:57 PM, Banlish said:

Life is feudal is a very real possibility, the main thing I guess I should say, if no one streams the game and no one watches it, it isn't something I can do for a long time.  Stream killers are still a thing.

if you do give this game a try i'd love to join you, I haven't played it since very early...early access and would love to play with non-trolls to see how far it's come :)

15 hours ago, AddictedWife said:

@Banlish Didn't know if you had seen this game yet. Looked interesting. Kind of like Long Dark. Thought I would throw it out there.

The Wild Eight

http://store.steampowered.com/app/526160/

I had that listed as 'Not Interested'.. But I could definately get into playing it with some Banarchists. *nod* Added it to my wishlist. :P