• Announcements

• Banlish

Welcome to the Forums   12/30/2016

Welcome to our Community Forums! Please take a moment to register and have a look around. We hope you enjoy your visit!  
Frosttyn

Advertise Your Stream!

Advertise your stream below!

What does this mean for me?

• This is a good spot for you to take some time and let people know about yourself as a streamer, what you do and more!

Where do I put this Information?

• Just leave a single comment below with the information you would like to use!

What should I put?

• A good format to use:

Your Username Here

Channel: (Use this to link to your channel! This includes other streaming/video services such as youtube!)

About Me: (Use this to post a small bit about yourself as a streamer)

Rating: (If you want to rate your channel so people know what they may/may not say in your chat than you can! Some people have strict language rules and others don't! This can be seen across the board between streamers as each holds their chats and themselves to those standards they choose)

Time Zone: (This will help people know when they'll be able to catch your stream wherever they are)

Schedule: (Keeping a Basic Timeline of when you stream is a great idea!)

Games/Genres I Play: (If you play certain genres then this will let people know what to expect from you. Certain Games will work well if you are a variety streamer!)

Previous Works: (Creative streamers can use this to display their work here! This will give people a good idea of what you can do and what they can expect from you!)

What if I don't want to use the format given?

• Then feel free to just use it to give you some ideas as to what you want to post below!

Do I need to post here?

• No you don't! But it does work as an advertise space for you in the community only if you wish. This is entirely optional!

Anything else I need to know?

• Feel free to post your live status on both the forum and in our discord channel, #streamers-tubers, so people can check out your stream whenever they can!
  • Upvote 1

RizzoMF

Channel: www.twitch.tv/rizzomf

About Me: Just an average guy who wants to have a great time gaming and wants to share that fun with the masses!

Rating: All ages but adult preferred as there is some foul language. Nothing terribly harsh and offensive chat is not allowed.

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Schedule: Tues, Wed, Fri 4pm - 10pm  All other days depend on whether my wife works or not.

Games/Genres I Play: I play a wide range of games. Games I've Streamed: Bioshock series, Destiny, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Dead Rising 4, COD: World at War Zombies, Zelda: A Link To The Past, Fallout 4, Theme Hospital, C&C: Red Alert, C&C: Tiberian Sun, Conan: Exiles

Ben Plays Games

Channel: Ben Plays Games

About Me: 35 year old male video game enthusiast. I love games that tell me stories, especially if they're good.

Rating: Only rule for the comment section: Be lovely!

Time Zone: CET/CEST (that's GMT+1 / +2 for DST)

Schedule: I'm aiming for three videos a week, at 9 AM my timezone on Monday/Wednesday/Friday with a length of 30 minutes.

Games/Genres I Play: I'm Youtubing mostly storyrich games (ex: Survivalist, Alan Wake, Near Death) for fun and fun, but will journey into other games as I'm trying to reduce my video game backlog (while still buying bundles and new releases, so it'll be a while)

Your Username Here

Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/shattersparkz
                https://www.youtube.com/user/nonan1981

About Me: New(ish) Streamer, married for 13 years, father of 3.  Generally a gadget person.  Sarcasm will happen, maybe a little salt but trying to keep it positive with the example being set by the general Twitch people I watch

Rating: PG-13/NC-17

Time Zone: Eastern Time (I live near Atlanta GA)

Schedule: Monday and Wednesday usually after 8pm EST.  Most of the time I am able to fit in a third day, whether it is Friday, Saturday, or Sunday depends on Real Life

Games/Genres I Play: Mechwarrior Online, World of Tanks, Oxygen Not Included.  I like FPS types, and am getting fonder of survival/stealth games.

Stabmenow

Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/stabmenow

About Me: I just started streaming more seriously in the last month or two.  I'm a fun loving though sometimes quiet 39 year old.  I am really interested in a fun community that isn't so much into a set game as into having fun.  I have two dogs which I have a cam for as they are my mascots.  I hope people will give me a chance as I learn to interact and better my stream.

Rating: This does vary.  I am trying for PG-13 but spike some foul language.  Especially when I get scared, or friends are on.

Time Zone: Central Time (Iowa, USA)

Schedule: Mon-Tue 11am - 6pm or later, Wed Comic Day 11am - 12pm start till 6pm or later, Thur-Fri 11am - 6pm or later, Sat 11am - 6pm, Sun 11am - 6pm or later.  Schedule is due to have slight inconsistency due to appointments or tasks I recieve.  Will try to keep everyone infromed through Twitch/Twitter.

Games/Genres I PlayI play most everything, lately I have been streaming 7 Days to Die.  Other possible games that have appeared recently, American/Euro Truck Simulator, Civilization VI, Northgard, and ARK.  I will prolly add things as they come out or I gain an interest.