• Announcements

• Banlish

Welcome to the Forums   12/30/2016

Welcome to our Community Forums! Please take a moment to register and have a look around. We hope you enjoy your visit!  

I'm just an Aussie guy, helping and support small & big streamers. Work as a Telecommunications Technician/Jointer and part time as a Truck driver, responding to car crashes, vehicle recovery, repossessions, and the list goes on. Previously worked in live stage production, film production as a camera operator n lighting tech, I even got lucky enough to become production manager of a local gig and tour around the state for a few months. I'm always eager to lend a hand to anyone, whether your a streamer, viewer or some random. Once you actually start to get to know me a bit on twitch you will start to see me around a fair bit although I stick to mainly the 7 days community, I also like the Assasins Creed series, Far Cry series, Ark, Minecraft, Conan Exiles, PUBG, H1Z1, CSGO and a few more. And as the saying goes "You don't know a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes", if you walked a mile in my shoes, you would probably end up at the pub 😂😂 🍻

• Upvote 1

Ah finally he's here, sorry this took a while to see, this month has been insane.  How's life going for you anyway @Rightoff115 hopefully well, and I think you moved out of your latest house recently to a new place?  

Either way, hope all is well buddy, I'll be checking the forums more these days so let me know and o7m8