• Announcements

• Banlish

Welcome to the Forums   12/30/2016

Welcome to our Community Forums! Please take a moment to register and have a look around. We hope you enjoy your visit!  
Sign in to follow this  
Banlish

September 3rd Community server stream VOTE

Do you want to see Dark and light or 7 days played on stream on Sunday Sept 3rd?  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What game do you want to see streamed and be able to join on Sept 3rd

• 7 days is what many of us play and want to see streamed next Sunday!
    • Dark and Light looks new and fun, lets give it a shot!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2017 at 04:01 PM

We're not done with 7 days entirely, but we are getting back to our roots as a variety stream.  As such, I wanted to see if you guys wanted me to put up a community server for Dark and Light that we can all play on together and try some things out for Sunday the 3rd of Sept.   This doesn't mean we'll never go back to 7 days, just that this next weekend we'll give some time to Dark and light and do the 'event' (their version of horde night).

So vote it up and we'll look at this often, any questions can be asked down below.  Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Hahah You Know What I Wanna Play Ban,.. This Is (Teufel_Hunden1972) By The Way  I Signed Into This With My Name In English Insteed Of German ,.. Hahahah  Keep Playing And Streaming I'm Gonna Keep Watching & Supporting Bro. 

Much Love (Jar Head) (Devil Dog)(Teufel)(Teufel_Hunden1972) 

P.S I'v Been Called Much Worse,.. Hahahahaa

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, LeSemblantON said:

Any chances of returning to Conan Exiles with the new 'snow area' being added?

I'm looking into this, I'm JUST waiting for the netcode to be fixed so I can make sure we can get on.  If there's a decent amount of people that want to see it and/or play it, I'm not against going back TO it.  It's just that it would need to be at least 15+ or there's no reason to rent a server if it's going to be empty in 2 weeks.  See what I mean?

19 hours ago, Devil Dog said:

Hahah You Know What I Wanna Play Ban,.. This Is (Teufel_Hunden1972) By The Way  I Signed Into This With My Name In English Insteed Of German ,.. Hahahah  Keep Playing And Streaming I'm Gonna Keep Watching & Supporting Bro. 

Much Love (Jar Head) (Devil Dog)(Teufel)(Teufel_Hunden1972) 

P.S I'v Been Called Much Worse,.. Hahahahaa

Much appreciated man as always ;)  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1